Quantcast

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay!


I won a Zombie Chicken Award from Vickie over at Vixen's Daily Reads

Now for the explanation of this prestigious Zombie Chicken Award which means:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

So to avoid the wrath of the Zombie Chickens I do award this accolade to the following bloggers 

Tez at Tez Says, my favorite down under blogger and a great place for reading recs and news
Jen at Jenn's Bookshelf, a fellow BB reviewer who has great taste
Lori at Pure Imagination, one of my new go to places
Cheryl at Cheryl's Book Nook, cause no one reads faster!
Lori at Lori's Reading Corner, cause she's the BookPimp!

1 comment:

Tez Miller said...

I may also be your only down under blogger ;-)

But I don't think I could brave a raving pack of zombie chickens for anyone. Probably makes me extremely selfish, but when it comes to zombie chickens, you have to fend for yourself or become tasty KFC ;-)