Quantcast

Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Releases 4/7

Some of the titles hitting shelves this week are:

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern

Fatally Flaky by Diane Mott Davidson - latest in the Goldy Schultz series

Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark

Cursed by Carol Higgins Clark - #12 in the Regan Reilly series

The Song is You by Arthur Phillips

New on DVD:
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Tale of Despereaux
Yes Man
Doubt

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Last Rituals by Yrsa Sigurdardottir
Darling Jim by Christian Moerk
Keeper of Light and Dust by Natasha Mostert
Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson

2 comments:

Vickie said...

http://iyamvixenbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-won-prestigious-zombie-chicken-award.html

You have turned me on to so many books for my Wanton Book Yearn List, I gave you this award.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I fell into your blog trying to find "reviewers". :) I saw your about me and such, and I was wondering what your view of "real" work is! :) I just recently became a YA author, so I'm always looking for pointers/reviews for my work!

God bless,
Taylor J. Beisler
www.taylorbeisler.com
http://www.eloquentbooks.com/ArintSaratir-WarriorsLight.html