Quantcast

Monday, April 20, 2009

Breaking News

I just got my PW alert, and for those of you who don't subscribe, apparently Dan Brown's latest is set to hit shelves in September. It's called The Lost Symbol. The book is a new Robert Langdon tale, so it's a follow-up to Angels & Demons and DV Code

I'll say this for Brown and the publishing company, they all know what the expectation is at this point. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Da Vinci Code before it hit shelves and I thought it was a fabulous story. I couldn't put it down and that's exactly what I look for in a great read. 

So, I guess we'll all see in September if Brown can deliver another hit. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up. I love his writing and we finally get a date for his latest book. I can't wait to see Angels and Demons. Have a great week.