Quantcast

Monday, April 28, 2008

What I am working on

I have no blog today thanks to a visiting friend and the book pictured left. This is what I am currently working on. The book is going to the printer in June and I am trying to wrap things up so that it will be a complete book.

Anyway, like I said, this is what I am working on and today, the visiting friend (who is a bit hungover thanks to the reunion party that they had yesterday - read not feeling sorry one bit since I didn't drink) will be heading to Denver with a couple of us for lunch and bargain book shopping at the Tattered Cover! Should have some great (but really not necessary as the TBR shelves are overflowing) additions to my book collection this afternoon.

Stay tuned for a real blog tomorrow. Oh, and this is not going to be the real cover for GA. I have yet to pick the photos for that!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey so what is the book about?