Quantcast

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Supernatural Suspense StoryBundle


Horror fans, listen up! The folks over at StoryBundle are offering a great deal on a ten ebook pack curated by David Niall Wilson.

The pack includes the following titles:

Reign by Chet Williamson
Second Soul by Thomas Sullivan
On the Third Day by David Niall Wilson
Incursion by Aaron Rosenberg
Moonbane by Al Sarrantonio
Weaveworld by Clive Barker (bonus title)
Nightlife by Brian Hodge (bonus title)
Sineater by Elizabeth Massie (bonus title)
Skorpio by Mike Baron (bonus title)
Night of Broken Souls by Thomas F. Monteleone (bonus title)

StoryBundle is a cool idea - you pay what you want and, in the case of this bundle, if you pay at least $12 you get all of the bonus titles as well.

To purchase the bundle you can head straight here. For more on StoryBundle and this pack in particular you can read more here. The bundle is only available for a limited time so if you're interested in checking it out be sure not to wait too long.

2 comments:

Missie said...

I haven't heard of these bundles before, I will have to check it out
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Becky LeJeune said...

I've read Brian Hodge and I quite enjoy his work. He's the one who clued me into the bundle. I've also read WEAVEWORLD (my first Barker back in high school). The Massie title is a Stoker winner. I'm familiar with some of the other authors featured here but haven't read any of their work just yet.