Quantcast

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril IX

I don't know how it is where you live but here in Colorado fall is in the air! On the one hand I kind of do love fall: the changing leaves, the slightly chilly air, and Halloween (of course)! On the other hand, though, I hate that it means the end of summer and the oncoming onslaught of snow that is winter. And while I generally always have the horror bug, fall makes it almost impossible to deny the craving.

Stainless Steel Droppings hosts the annual R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril event, now in it's ninth year. It's a two month long challenge (Sept 1 - Oct 31) focused on the darker genres of fiction: mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantasy, gothic, horror, and supernatural. You get the gist!

This year I'm signing on for Peril the First: four books of any length that fit the challenge


and Peril of the Short Story: focused on short stories of course


as well as Peril on the Screen: horror movies!


I have some things piled up in the TBR for this already so I'm looking forward to getting started!

No comments: