Quantcast

Friday, April 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 4/22-4/25


In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy-For-Books!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!

This is a weekly event!

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs atThe Paperback Princesses. She asks:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

My answer: Yes, definitely! Once I'm hooked on an author, I tend to work my way through their backlist and continue to buy their new titles as well.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Hopping on through, have a great weekend :)

bibliophiliac said...

Stopping by on the Book Blogger Hop. I always look for more books by an author whose book I loved...

As the Crowe Flies and Reads said...

Hopping through after just getting off work. As soon as I saw your blog name I knew I had to be a follower--I'm a bookseller myself, though I try to get past the grumpy bits. :)

Becky LeJeune said...

Thanks for hopping by, everyone!

Alexa S. said...

Hopping through. And gonna be a new follower too :)

Elizabeth said...

Most people have been saying the do look....only very few don't look.

Stopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question and for a book giveaway.

Giving away: Dance Lessons by Aine Greaney.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com