Quantcast

Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Releases 9/30

Some of the titles hitting shelves this week include (a long list):

The Replacement Child by Chrisine Barber - debut mystery, winner of the Tony Hillerman Prize. Great debut!
Institutional Memory by Gary Frank - original new horror that's super fun to read
Stealing Trinity by Ward Larsen - WWII spy novel!
A Song for You by Betsy Thornton - a Chloe Newcombe mystery
Irreversible by Liz Maverick - new speculative romance that follows Maverick's SHOMI kick-off title, Wired
Found You by Mary SanGiovanni - follow-up to Stoker nominated The Hollower
Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay - latest thriller from author of No Time For Goodbye
Hurting Distance by Sophie Hannah - a UK thriller that's waiting for me on my bedside table!
Under the Blood Red Moon by Mina Hepsen - paranormal romance by Turkish author, Hande Zapsu
Company of Liars by Karen Maitland - Canterbury Tales with a new twist
Water Witch by Deborah Leblanc - latest horror from Louisiana based Leblanc
Exposed by Alex Kava
Deadly Night by Heather Graham - first in a new trilogy
The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller - debut legal thriller 
Devil's Closet by Stacy Dittrich - another debut from a new ITW author
Nation by Terry Pratchett
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman - this is a YA title

New on DVD:
Iron Man
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Latest reviews at Bookbitch.com:
The Hollower by Mary SanGiovanni
Institutional Memory

It's been a crazy week for me, but I finally finished FL and turned it over for design yesterday. I am celebrating by catching up on all of my reading!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I sounds like there are a look of good ones releasing this week

There is also Cody McFadyen's latest The Darker Side coming out Tuesday

Becky LeJeune said...

Thanks, Cheryl. I totally missed that one.

Anonymous said...

I thought that Gaiman's wasn't going to be released until next week! I will have to see if I can read it before his talk then! :-)