Quantcast

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Contest Links

I got this link in an e-mail today and thought I would share (just hit link, not the pic), since it's such a cool contest. Avon A does heartfelt chick-litty, book club titles - next month's bag has two Meg Cabot titles, the latest Marian Keyes, and Rachel Gibson's Not Another Bad Date.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that I'll win one of these months. If not, oh well.

Another HarperCollins promotion that you should know about, if you don't already, is their First Look program. Readers have the opportunity to read and review upcoming HC titles and all you have to do is tell them why you should be picked.

Of course, if you read yesterday, you can follow the link to win one of Fall's most highly anticipated titles, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

The Bookbitch always has great giveaways (and reviews) that change each month. You can register to win individual titles or the Thriller Shelf of the month.

And hopefully Bookreporter.com will start their summer beach bag contests soon - can't remember exactly when this starts, but it may be June. They offer tons of beach reads and accompanying items like sandals, drink mixes and glasses, and beach towels all in a cute beach bag.

So sorry about the short post, I hope some of you guys enter and win some of these things. I have a raging headache at the moment and am going to get some reading done, off the computer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for the HapperCollins one. Thanks for the heads-up!

Anonymous said...

Harper! (lol)