Quantcast

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Debuts I'm Most Looking Forward To

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: 2016 debuts I'm most looking forward to.


Oh, there's only nine! Actually there's a number 10 but it's so newly announced that it doesn't come up: The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney has already been sold to Universal and Ron Howard is set to direct. They're comparing it a bit to Crimson Peak but who knows.

4 comments:

Literary Feline said...

All the buzz around some of these--I hope they are as good as they sound.The Girl From Everywhere is one I just discovered today. It sounds like it will be good! The Forgetting Time isn't one I have heard of before, but it sounds like one to watch for. As does Black Rabbit Hall . . . Doesn't Sleeping Giants sound good? It made me list too as did The Widow--it sounds like it has the potential to be so good! I sure hope so.

Actually, your entire list sounds good to me. Thank you for sharing!

Sarah said...

Sleeping Giants sounds great, I'm going to have to add that to my list :o)

http://www.feelingfictional.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-2016-debut.html

Tammy Sparks said...

Looks like we have a few in common:-) I actually have an ARC of All the Birds in the Sky, and I can't wait to read it. Great list, hope you get to read them all!

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I've got The Widow and The Girl In The Red Coat in my mini TBR piles.