Quantcast

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And the Winner is!

So, by random number generator (this time mom picking a number via telephone four states away) the winner of today's drawing is: KimmyL

Congrats, Kimmy, and I apologize for being so late with this today. I meant to have it up first this this morning but I ended up having to run to the office for some stuff. 

UPDATE: Kimmy chose the Linda Lael Miller Pack.  

I've added two more grab bags to the list so the next winner will have the following to choose from:

Sportsmen (2 contemporaries with a sort-of sports theme)
Adventure (2 books)
Women's fiction (2 books) 
Hot Men (2 books)

And, today is the beginning or the newest round so get your name in for the October 30 drawing. Just leave a comment here to be entered. 

16 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

I also realize how vague that sounds, I was late because... yes, I meant to have this posted at midnight, but I found out that I would need to go into the office today so I was up until 2 editing stuff I had to turn in and completely forgot to do this. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Rebekah E. said...

Congrats Kimmy!!

lrhubble said...

congrats Kimmy


Please enter me in the latest contest. Thank you. :-)


Larena

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Kimmy. Okso I am entering this time for one of your grab bags.

darbyscloset said...

Congrats Kimmy L !
And I'm entering for round 3!
Thanks
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Congrats Kimmy! Count me in for this round, please!

rb said...

Please enter me! :D Thanks

cheryl c said...

Congrats, Kimmy! :-) And 2 more grab bags! Yay!

Please include me in the next drawing. Thanks a lot!

castings{at]mindspring[dot]com

Carol M said...

Congrats, Kimmy!
Please enter me in the contest! Thank you!
mittens0831 AT aol DOT com

tetewa said...

Congrats to Kimmy and I'd like to be in for the next one! tWarner419@aol.com

Anonymous said...

please enter me!

blackroze37 @yahoo.com

windycindy said...

Way to go, Kimmy! Please enter me in your drawing this time! The "Sportmen" prize package sounds great. I have two sons and a husband that enjoy reading this genre of books. Thanks so much! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered!

ylin.0621[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Enter me in please! =]

lidochinkywinky@msn.com

ChristyJan said...

Please enter me

hawkes(at)citlink.net

Sara said...

Please enter me, Thanks!
Sararush at hotmail dot com