Quantcast

Friday, February 25, 2011

So Close the Hand of Death

Fast on the heels of JT Ellison's The Immortals comes her latest release, So Close the Hand of Death.

It's been just forty-eight hours since Taylor closed her last case and now The Pretender is setting his game back into motion. In an attempt to draw Taylor out, The Pretender has attacked one of her own. As she and Baldwin fly to North Carolina, though, The Pretender has unleashed a set of killers nationwide, each one copying a different killer. Then Taylor finally gets a lucky break, a clue that will finally lead to the unmasking of The Pretender. And now, Taylor is willing to do whatever it takes to end The Pretender's game once and for all.

Holy cow! I mean really, holy freaking cow! J.T. Ellison is amazing. The amount of planning that has gone into this series is so awesome! Tiny pieces of the puzzle have been introduced all along the way, until each one snowballs into a major plot point. I don't know what's in store next, but I do know that I can't wait!

Ok, now here's the really fun part (and my little surprise for you). I have a copy of So Close the Hand of Death to give away. You do have to read this series in order BUT, and here's a big but, this is technically the continuation of what was set in motion in 14, so if you've read that one, you're in good shape!

Leave me a comment here before Monday night (Feb 28) -- with your email. I'll randomly select a winner and announce on Tuesday! US only please.

Good luck and happy reading!

3 comments:

donnas said...

Sounds good. Thanks for the chance!

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Unknown said...

I really like her books, count me in please!

jmdelahoussaye at gmail dot com

tetewa said...

I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com