Quantcast

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: Top Ten Books in Your Fall TBR. (There are so many, how can I narrow it down?!)


1. S. by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst - I know there's a lot of hype around this one what with the mysterious book trailer and such but I have a feeling this is going to be super cool!

2. The Abominable by Dan Simmons - it's Dan Simmons. He's a genius jack of all trades.

3. Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfeld - I've been waiting for a new book from Setterfeld since finishing her debut ages ago!

4. Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding - it's about time we get to return to Bridget! I never really thought we'd get another one so this is a bit of a happy surprise. 

5. The Trap by Andrew Fukuda - Oh, I can't wait to see how this story ends!

6. Broken by C.J. Lyons - this is Lyons's teen debut. I do so enjoy her adult fiction. 

7. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano - because the Chemical Garden trilogy has made me a die hard fan :)

8. Parasite by Mira Grant - anyone who's read the previous trilogy understands why!

9. Dangerous Women ed by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois - the lineup of authors would be enough but the fact that there's another Song of Ice and Fire story makes it an absolute must have. (Technically not really a fall read since it's due out in Sept.)

10. The Lost Girls of Rome by Donato Carrisi - The Whisperer was incredibly dark and creepy. I expect this new one from Carrisi will be equally so.

Like I said, there are so many more!

3 comments:

Jen | Book Den said...

I'm looking forward to S. (yay!), the new Dan Simmons, and Bellman and Black this fall, too.

Ellie said...

I'd forgotten about S! It's probably because it's under lock and key (I think that can backfire at times).

Becky LeJeune said...

It really can backfire, Ellie. I hope it doesn't with this one! I hear the book will be shrinkwrapped with all kinds of goodies in it :)