Quantcast

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Releases 6/07/11

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson

Misery Bay by Steve Hamilton

My Year With Eleanor by Noelle Hancock

You Belong to Me by Karen Rose

Shadowborn by Alison Sinclair

The Two Deaths of Daniel Hays by Marcus Sakey

The Amateurs (PB) by Marcus Sakey

State of Wonder by Anne Patchett

The Transformation of Bartholomew Fortuno by Ellen Bryson

Exiles by Cary Groner

The Borgia Betrayal by Sara Poole

A Simple Act of Violence by R.J. Ellory

Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews

Hit List by Laurell K Hamilton (Anita Blake #20)

Everlasting by Alyson Noel (Immortals series)

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Sister by Rosamund Lupton

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

The Ridge by Michael Koryta

New on DVD:
Sanctum
True Grit
The Company Men
Just Go With It

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Robopocalypse
How to Eat a Small Country by Amy Finley
The Cypress House by Michael Koryta
The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to order that PECULIAR CHILDREN book. It was available on Kindle but I wasn't sure the pictures would translate well. So very strange and I'm looking forward to it!

Love this feature you do. I look over it to make sure I haven't missed anything. :-)

Becky LeJeune said...

I am dying to read that one, Kay! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it. So far I've not seen much about it.

I'm glad you like the new release posts. I'm such a junkie, it's my way of keeping track of what's coming out and adding to my To Buy list, so I figured I wasn't alone!