Quantcast

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Titles in my Halloween TBR

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is a freebie so I've decided to post the top ten titles in my Halloween TBR. 

I have already read quite a few horror titles this fall: The Accident SeasonSlasher Girls & Monster BoysThe House of Small ShadowsDaughters Unto DevilsCharlotte's Story, The Dead House, Blood & Salt, and a couple of the rebooted Fear Street titles, but this list includes a bunch I'm trying desperately to get to before the end of Saturday. (Yes, there are less than ten days to go before Halloween and I know I probably won't get to them all. I'm sure going to try, though!) 


For more great Halloween recommendations, check out a few of these lists:

Hester Young's (author of Gates of Evangeline) 5 Books to Get You in the Halloween Spirit from Bookish

2 comments:

Kay said...

I read In a Dark Dark Wood and it was very good. I've been eyeing several others on your list as well. I haven't read John Connolly's books yet. I must do that.

Literary Feline said...

I hope you were able to get to most, if not all, of the books you wanted to before Halloween!

This is a great list. Night Music looks good! I have only read a novella by John Connolly and I really enjoyed it. I want to read more by him.