I'm sure there are going to be a LOT of similar items on other TTTs!
1. Not enough time to read - honestly, there's NEVER enough time to read. By which I mean I can't ever aspire to read ALL the books! I seriously want one day (one whole day) every week that I can devote just to reading and absolutely nothing else. Never going to happen.
2. Which doesn't stop me from wanting to read ALL the books - let's face it, as a book junkie I acquire way too many books. Many, many more than I can ever tackle. This was particularly bad when I was a bookseller as any shelving day would result in a stack of books to buy.
3. My big TBR = a guilty conscience - sometimes I think the books are staring back at me accusingly.
4. Traveling, vacations, and being sick - soooo I know I'm not the only one who thinks that when I'm sick as a dog and can't do anything else at least I can still read. I honestly look at it the same way as a vacation in terms of TBR tackling even though I don't even get to read all that much on vacation! And don't even get me started on packing what to read while traveling.
5. eBooks vs physical books - ebooks are never going to win. They almost never get priority over my physical books. When I do choose one, my ereader will inevitably be in need of charging. And half the time I think I've loaded a file, when I go to read it it's gone.
6. I need a TARDIS to hold my books - my available shelving space needs to magically grow along with my book collection.
7. The dreaded reading slump - I've battled this a bit more effectively of late simply by committing myself to scheduled reviews. No, it doesn't necessarily make the slump go away but it makes it harder to succumb to it and it usually does end rather quickly (thankfully).
8. Choosing the next book - I'm a mood reader but I also have that guilt mentioned above, which means that when I do get to choose my next book on my own I often become crippled by the decision. I sit and stare at the shelves and then I feel guilty about the time I'm wasting when I could be reading something!
9. My brain is becoming Swiss cheese - I feel like I used to remember details much better in years past. I never understood how a person couldn't remember if they owned a book (people used to complain about new covers and buying books they'd already read). Yeah, I get that now. I can't remember anything!
10. Hoarding - let me just say I'm definitely NOT a true hoarder. I get rid of books ALL the time. But, I do have a definite fear that I'll get rid of something that I want to come back to later on. It's awful. And it's happened! The worst part, though, is hanging onto series titles. If it's something I really want to read but maybe haven't had a chance to get to, I'll still buy later installments planning to tackle the whole thing when I have a chance. But of course there's #1 and #2 and #3 above isn't there?