I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: Books Featuring Travel.
I don't really seem to have read many books about travel. Some of these are going to be a stretch!
1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis - space travel!
2. White Horse by Alex Adams - it's a post outbreak road trip... of sorts.
3. Mayday by Nelson DeMille and Thomas Block - it does take place on a plane.
4. Song of Kali by Dan Simmons - Simmons's debut and a phenomenally freaky horror story about a father whose son goes missing on a trip to Calcutta.
5. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - there's lots of travel in this one as the main character searches for her father and later hunts Dracula.
6. Dare I say it? The Song of Ice and Fire series!!! Yeah, I'm just having fun with this list because I realize I've got nothing 100% appropriate.
7. Except for Mark Henry's Road Trip of the Living Dead
8. Wired by Liz Maverick and Twist by Colby Hodge - two time travel reads from the sadly defunct Shomi line.
9. The Man From Primrose Lane by James Renner - more time travel.
10. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - really needs no explanation.