My TBR is massive - embarrassingly so in fact, but here are the top ten I'm dying to get to as we speak:
1. Red Moon by Benjamin Percy - I've been trying to squeeze this one in between review books and still have not yet managed. It's driving me bananas!
2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - this one looks super cool and I just received a copy for review!
3. Midwinter Blood and Summer Death by Mons Kallentoft - I do enjoy Scandinavian thrillers and these are the first two in this series (Summer Death was just released in hardcover). I need to catch up before I'm too far behind.
4. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead - I've been stoked about this one and just got a copy. Can't wait to dive in.
5. Carniepunk - this is another one I've been dying to get my hands on and was lucky enough to get one for review. I love anthologies, I love the authors participating in this one, and I love the subject - it's gonna be a winner all around, I guarantee!
6. The Shuddering by Ania Ahlborn - since reading Ahlborn's The Neighbors last fall, I've been looking forward to anything and everything new she releases. I've got an eARC of this one on hand.
7. Everything You Need by Michael Marshall Smith - Michael Marshall Smith is one of my favorite authors and this immediately went on my wish list. I was again lucky to get a review copy and am so very much looking forward to it.
8. Songs of Earth and Trinity Rising by Elspeth Cooper - I do actually have A Dance of Dragons but once I'm done I'm going to need some epic fantasy to fill the gap. Elspeth Cooper's series is being touted as the perfect thing for those of us in GRRM withdrawal.
9. Dreams and Shadows by C. Robert Cargill - I've heard wonderful things about this book so far and seriously need to get to it as soon as I have a chance.