Quantcast

Monday, March 17, 2008

New Releases 3/18

Not feeling so hot this morning so I am really not on top of things but I do know that these are coming out this week:

The Dark Tide by Andrew Gross - Karen Friedman loses her husband, Charles, to a bombing in Grand Central. Months later, two men show up claiming that Charles stole $250 million. She and her children are being threatened and then Karen makes a startling discovery about Charles's death.

Movies:
Atonement - very sad film but very worth all of the award nominees
I Am Legend - a pretty good flick in spite of the fact that it was more a modern remake of The Omega Man than a true adaptation of Matheson's story.
Enchanted - on my must see list
Love in the Time of Cholera - haven't seen it yet, but am very curious

I won't list them all here, but 2007's Horrorfest films are all coming out tomorrow. I'll be stocking up on popcorn for these (I just hope they're better than the previous films!).

http://www.horrorfestonline.com/

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: