Quantcast

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love it!

I love cookbooks! This is one that I just absolutely have to have. I mean, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being can't breathe without, The Top Chef Cookbook is a definite 10!

The book comes out March 20 - 34% off on Amazon. I love Top Chef. It's my favorite reality show. Sure it has the same drama and character casting as all the others, but the product is something tangible that I can understand. I am a foodie.

The book features recipes from the first three seasons' competitors including those from both Quick Fire and Elimination challenges. Don't know what I am talking about, Top Chef season 4 is back on Bravo, Wednesdays at 8! Check it out and see if you don't become totally addicted and inspired.

But wait! There's another have to have cookbook coming out - March 28 Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food hits the shelf. I don't watch Hell's Kitchen, but I do watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares - the UK version. The difference? In the UK version he does nothing other than get the employees' asses in gear and offer up his own advice about how to improve the restaurant - unlike the US version where they give them $$$ to do this. Plus, he goes back to the restaurant to see if they are still holding to his advice or if they have slipped back into the mess he tried to pull them out of.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love Top Chef too. I think my reading my be slipping a little with Project Runaway just finishing and now Top Chef!