Quantcast

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Really Want to Meet

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: top ten authors I really want to meet. 

I'm fortunate enough to have met LOTS of awesome authors. I've been to a ton of author events. I've even been to an author conference. I've met some of my absolute favorites, something I NEVER imagined would happen. Of course there are always more I'd love to meet and if you asked me, my list might be different depending on what day of the week it is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'd like to meet Harlan Coben most. After that, I'd like to meet Amanda Kyle Williams and a lesser known author, Steve Robinson. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

Becky LeJeune said...

I've actually met Harlan Coben, Diane. He's fabulous and super nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I've nominated you for a creative blogger award, to see what you have to do, check out my post:
https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/creative-blogger-award-2015/