Quantcast

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reads of 2014

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: top ten reads of 2014.

Believe it or not, I'm finding this really hard! I've got over 20 titles tagged as favorites this year and anticipate running into at least one or two more in the coming weeks before the year is truly out. My biggest issue, though, is that there's been so much overlap so far with other TTT posts, particularly last week's. Oh, well. Here goes!

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think Robot Uprisings looks great, I'll have to look further at that one. Looks like a very nice anthology with a good mix of stories.

Stephanie@Don't be Afraid of the Dork said...

Added Sinful Folk and Robot Uprisings to Mount TBR! I am currently reading a Sherlock Holmes anthology edited by John Joseph Adams - he gets around!