1. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill - this one definitely tops my list!
2. The Ashford Affair by Laura Willig - I've not read Willig before but I've been greatly anticipating this release.
3. A Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn - It's a bit different from her series but I love Raybourn's work. I'll read anything she writes.
4. Poppet by Mo Hayder - this is a UK release and I usually do not wait for the US edition to come out. This is one of my favorite series (dark and creepy!) and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
5. The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro - I adored Tessaro's last release and expect I'll enjoy this one just as much.
6. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker - everything I've read about this book sounds fantastic - historical fiction and folk tales.
7. The Iron King by Maurice Druon - this one comes with a George R. R. Martin recommendation, of course it would be on my must read list!
8. Red Moon by Benjamin Percy - this one's on my radar because it's werewolf horror and because a group of coworkers recently read and enjoyed another Percy title.
9. You by Austin Grossman - an upcoming Mulholland release that's a mystery with videogames.
10. Apocalypse Cow by Michael Logan- zombie cows sound like totally hilarious fun!
There are a TON more, but this is a taste of what I'm looking forward to reading this spring.