Quantcast

Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Releases 8/14/15

Some of the new titles hitting shelves are:

The Drowning Ground by James Marrison

X by Sue Grafton

Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny

A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan

The Taming of the Queen by Philippa Gregory

End Time by Keith Korman

Candy Corn Murder by Leslie Meier

Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore

Last Ragged Breath by Julia Keller

A Good Family by Erik Fassnacht

Iron Wolf by Dale Brown

Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes by Jules Moulin

You Too Can Have a Body Like Mine by Alexandra Kleeman

Hide and Seek by Jane Casey

Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

Another Day by David Levithan

New on DVD:
Two Days, One Night
Lila & Eve
Citizenfour
Aloha

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Little Girls by Ronald Malfi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. I haven't gotten on the Sue Grafton bandwagon yet. If I do, it should probably be at the beginning.
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

Becky LeJeune said...

Oh, I would definitely recommend starting at the beginning with Grafton. I would understand, though, if folks were a bit intimidated by SUCH a long running series. I've got a review of X going up Wednesday and I did note that I think it would work fine as a first read for the series. Obviously you'd miss a lot of the character development but the plot is pretty focused and doesn't overly rely on previous titles.

I ADORE this series and highly, highly recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery with a great lead character!