Quantcast

Saturday, July 31, 2010

What the heck is going on here?

I know, I've been very, very light on posting lately. Why? I'm planning a wedding. In three months. No reason for the hurry other than the fact that the bride was going to be wearing a straightjacket if she had to plan something a year out (and worry about it for that long).

Three months is a tight schedule and I might be mad for doing so, but at least I feel like I'm getting some things done now.

So far I've set up the wedding website (somewhat), booked the ceremony site, booked the reception site, tried on dresses, and set up meetings for some of the other things we'll need for the event.

I'm still stressed. There's still a ton to do. I'm somehow managing to sleep at night, though. We've got guests from out of town this week as well so the reading has been extra slow going. Bear with me through it all, please.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations!!!

ok said...

You can do it! I did it, for the same reasons, if I had to drag that stuff out for a year, I would have been nuts. It will be smashing, and you will be gorgeous.

And, no matter what happens, if it rains, or he flubs the vows, it whatever, at the end of the day, you are married, and that is the important thing!