Quantcast

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Feb 21, 2021 Week In Review


Well, this week was marginally more productive than last week in terms of reading. It was a productive blogging week, though! This is what I can get done when I plan far enough ahead with posts :) 

I finished two books (one was on audio) and got partway through two more. I've never been much for reading multiple books at once, but I have started to read on multiple formats. I usually have a physical book going (my preference), an audiobook for days when I'm with the tiny or when I'm working, and an ebook for bedtime. If I can get the same book that way, perfect! If not, then I'll read multiple titles at once. 

We didn't actually watch much this week either. I've been desperately trying to catch up with work and have moved to a new website for queries that should help going forward. This upcoming week hubs will be teaching all day every day, so he's been trying to make sure projects are squared away before that happens. Neither of us had an abundance of time to devote to entertainment, unfortunately.

We did start the Netflix adaptation of Sarah Pinborough's Behind Her Eyes. It's definitely a bit of a slow burn. I've seemingly lost the ability to remember anything but the biggest key points of anything I consume, so I don't actually recall many of the specifics about the book—though I did love it! I'm looking forward to watching more.

Of course I had to watch To All the Boys: Always and Forever. It was everything I'd hoped it would be! I wish I'd read the books before watching, but I have loved each of the adaptations and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a perfectly pitched romantic trilogy! 

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. We have family in Texas and Louisiana and I know this past week has been hard for a lot of people. 

No comments: