Quantcast

Monday, July 21, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Readathon 2014 Update


So as I mentioned last Monday I'm signed on to take part in the Wicked Wildfire Readathon hosted by the gals over at My Shelf Confessions. The readathon runs 7/14-7/24.

These were my planned titles:

Definites:

Bliss House by Laura Benedict - done

A Triple Knot by Emma Campion - done

No Longer & Not Yet by Joanna Claps Herman - done

Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell

What Strange Creatures by Emily Arsenault - 170/366

Blade of the Samurai by Susan Spann 

The Bone Seeker by M.J. McGrath

Maybes:

The Stone Boy by Sophie Loubière - this looks fabulous and will be read sooner rather than later

The Intruders by Michael Marshall Smith - my goal is to read this BEFORE the show starts

Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan - done

I did go off list once already:

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson - done

Not too shabby but I'm still hoping I can get to quite a few more. As soon as What Strange Creatures is wrapped up I'll be diving into Blade of the Samurai. If all goes well I can finish my definites and get one more maybe in before Thursday is over. (I'm planning for heavy reading and no real tv time tonight and tomorrow.)

No comments: