It's July 29 and I have logged 102 books for the year. Yay! Yes, this just shows how much of a dork I am and I don't care.
Anyway, every year the BB asks for a list of the top 10 books of the year. So far, I have 12 on my list (and 5 more months of releases to go) but I thought that I would share them with you so far. They are (in order of being read):
1. Ice Trap by Kittey Sewell
2. Obedience by Will Lavender
3. City of the Sun by David Levien
4. The Killer's Wife by Bill Floyd
5. Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
6. Rogue by Rachel Vincent
7. Ritual by Mo Hayder (US release slated for September)
8. Easy Innocence by Libby Fischer Hellman
9. Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
10. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
11. Stalking Susan by Julie Kramer
12. Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
So, this is my list of the absolute best of the best that I have read so far this year. That doesn't mean that I haven't read lots of great stuff, that just means that these are the ones that topped them all in my mind, for one reason or another. If you're interested, I've reviewed all of these titles for the Bookbitch. You can check them out under the review archives here.