Quantcast

Monday, September 28, 2009

One of the Best Book Trailers Ever!

Book trailers are cool. I love 'em. I just wish folks had easier access to a lot of them. Like how often do you stumble across one online? I'm usually looking at a publisher's site or an author's site or I go searching for them on YouTube occasionally.

I've seen some really great ones. Tess Gerritsen's The Keepsake comes to mind. It was basically a student film if I remember correctly.

The trailer for Kate Griffin's A Madness of Angels was also a really good one as is the trailer for Quirk Books' mash-up, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters.

There are a ton of other great ones out there, but I was especially pleased with the trailer for Sarah Langan's about-to-be-released title, Audrey's Door. It's truly creepy!

And imagine my surprise when I was alerted to the trailer thanks to a Facebook posting by Fearnet!! Yep, the horror network posted a link to a book trailer. That's big-time in my book!

Audrey's Door has been on my "To Buy" list since I first heard about the impending release, but now I want to run out and see if I can find it early (set for release 9/29 and I'm writing this on 9/24). There's an official Audrey's Door site and you can visit Sarah Langan's site for more info (and a special offer) as well.

And here's the fabulous trailer for your viewing pleasure:

2 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Wow! That's a great trailer! I preordered this book and hope to have it tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

Very creepy. I just received a copy of this book. I will be starting it today.