Quantcast

Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Releases 9/8/09

Hello! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend so far. I know, it's already more than half over! I'm trying to convince myself that a nap would be a waste of my time off, but it's oh, so tempting.

So, some of the new titles hitting shelves this week include:

Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay -- yay!

Level 26: Dark Origins by Anthony Zuiker

In Their Blood by Sharon Potts -- debut mystery/thriller

The Gastronomy of Marriage by Michelle Maisto

Drawn in Blood by Andrea Kane -- follow-up to Twisted

A Quiet Belief in Angels by RJ Ellory

Sometimes We're Always Real Same Same by Mattox Roesch

New Reviews at Bookbitch.com:
In Their Blood
The Gastronomy of Marriage
Night Runner by Max Turner
Soulstice: The Devouring Book 2 by Simon Holt

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Becky..these look good. I have Sometimes We're the Same on my wishlist!