Quantcast

Friday, September 4, 2009

Hi, All!

Ok, not sure how long this will be right now, but if I get cut off, I'll post a book post later today. I'm waiting for a phone call from work so that I can then go in to work and turn in the latest cookbook so they can send it out on Tuesday (I'll be working on Labor Day, but no one in the office will -- fun stuff).

Anywho, the migraine hit the other night around 10pm after I watched an episode of Desperate Housewives. Season five arrived this week from the rental queue and now I want to have a marathon! I was up until 4am that night, not watching DH. In fact, I ended up watching the movie Charlotte Gray, based on the Sebastian Faulks novel. It's a good movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. Cate Blanchett plays a woman who ends up being sent to France to be a spy for the allies during WWII.

Gotta go. Work calls. Talk to you laters.

No comments: