Quantcast

Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 5/6-5/9


In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy-For-Books!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!

This is a weekly event!

This weeks question comes from Twitter! Thanks to Melissa (akaMiel_et_Lait) who blogs at Miel et Lait.

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I'd have to say Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves or Tez from Tez Sez. Jenn and I both reviewed for Bookbitch.com and Tez lives in Australia. Both of them have great taste in books, so I'm sure we'd have plenty to chat about.

6 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Aww! You are too sweet! This means a lot. I'd love to meet you in person one day too!

Tribute Books Mama said...

Just hopping by, have a great weekend

Howard Sherman said...

I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Stacy at A Novel Source said...

I love the name of your blog and what a fantastic blogger to want to meet in person - Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves. I have not visited Tez Sez but I'm off to do so now!

Tez Miller said...

Reading your blog lately has reminded me of all the crime books I need to catch up on. Before I discovered dystopian, futuristic & urban fantasy, crime was my genre of choice in high school.

I have unread books by Mo Hayder, Karin Slaughter and Tess Gerritsen on my shelf. I'll be catching up on the Gerritsens shortly, because she's coming to Oz in...August, I think. Yay!

You're welcome in Oz anytime, too, by the way - who wouldn't want to visit a city that was at one stage named Batmania? ;-)

Becky LeJeune said...

Thanks for hopping by, folks!

@Jenn -- one day!

@Tez -- I would totally love to come visit a place called Batmania!